Saturday, August 27, 2005

Beware of camera phones

A girl was flashed by a guy on the subway in Manhattan. She was mad but went back to get his picture for the police.
This is from her blog.

I got flashed by an old school trench coat flasher

This guy gets on the train last night in a fur lined trench coat and no shirt. He stands for a while and I'm thinking "isn't it 100 degrees out there, what is this guy doin in a fur lined trench coo.... oh. No way. Thats too cliche. What the hell is this? Mad magazine circa 1988?"

Then he sits directly across from me and I look up. I don't know why.
I see his zipper is open but no show.
Then I look again. Oh sweet jesus What am I, asking for it? and there it is. penis. joy.
I have nothing against peni, but only when there is a mutual agreement. This was an eyeful of penis that I did not ask for nor care to see. I knee-jerk reacted by getting up and muttering something about "if your gunna flash you shouldn't have an ugly little cock" or something as I walked away.

And then I thought about permissions and public space and ...

I went back

and took his picture.

say cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment