Sunday, July 23, 2006

George Michael In New Sex Sting

George MichaelUNITED KINGDOM - George Michael has been caught in a new sex sting, after reporters found him romping with a pot-bellied van driver in park bushes.
The singer – who was famously caught indecently proposing an undercover police officer in a Californian public toilet in 1998 – was discovered emerging from a gay pick up spot in London's Hampstead Heath after a liason with the unemployed 58-year-old.
In true Victor Meldrew fashion he exclaimed, “I don’t believe it!” before telling the reporters from the News Of The World, “Fuck off! If you put those pictures in the paper I’ll sue.” They put the pictures in the paper.
Before racing off in his Mercedes, George – who has a long-term partner Kenny Goss – reasoned with the journalists, “Are you gay? No? Then fuck off! This is my culture! I'm not doing anything illegal. The police don't even come up here any more. I'm a free man, I can do whatever I want. I'm not harming anyone."
A ‘friend’ told the paper, “We're really concerned. It's long been known he's a heavy cannabis user but we're beginning to fear the pot may have affected his mind. He's lost his judgment. He must seek professional help or things could end very badly for him.
"He's just asking for serious trouble. One day he'll be attacked in one of these dodgy late-night encounters. It's so sad to see a talented guy wasting himself like this."
from Entertainmentwise

No comments:

Post a Comment