Friday, December 8, 2006

Jennifer Hudson Denies Gay Slurs

Jennifer Hudson"Dreamgirls" star Jennifer Hudson has slammed reports that she has a problem with gay people.
The former "American Idol" contestant has hit back at remarks attributed to her Wednesday in a Dallas, Texas, newspaper in which she allegedly called homosexuality "a sin."
Hudson posted a message on her MySpace page trying to clear up any confusion, saying, "It should be a happy day because I heard that the National Board of Review picked me as one of the BreakThru Actresses of the Year ... but it turned into a sad day and I can't understand why or how this happened.
"When you are up, people try to tear you down.
"Some paper is saying that I have a problem with gay people. It's just mean and wrong. My feelings are so hurt and I can't sleep. Anybody that knows me, knows that just ain't true.
"It makes me so mad that people can twist your words and say anything they want. And there's nothing I can do about it, except to say, please don't believe everything you read."
from The San Francisco Chronicle

No comments:

Post a Comment