Thursday, July 12, 2007

Lance Bass's New Boyfriend

Lance Bass
As he gets ready to hit the Great White Way, Lance Bass says calling model Pedro Andrade his “boyfriend” might be a bit premature.
“He's just a friend,” Bass, 28, told Usmagazine.com during a party in his Hollywood Hills home on July 7. “We are just friends now. I guess you can say we're dating because we've been on multiple dates, but it's nothing exclusive. I'm freshly out of a relationship.”
Freshly? Bass, who begins his role as Corny Collins in the Broadway production of Hairspray on August 14, has been broken up with former Amazing Race winner Reichen Lehmkuhl for over four months. “But I've never dated in my adult gay life,” he points out. “I need to do that. Mainly I don't want to date anyone right now because I'm so focused on my career, which I haven't been for the last four years.”
His career includes a show he’s developing for Logo, MTV’s gay network, as well as a role as a wedding singer in Adam Sandler’s new movie I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry. “When Adam Sandler calls and asks, ‘Will you play the wedding singer?’ you kinda have to say yes.”
And he’s excited to take on his first Broadway role. “I think it's every actor and musician's dream to do Broadway,” he says. “It the hardest job in show business—definitely the most demanding.” Still he’s quick to admit that the fact that Pedro, who is also an actor in Brazil, lives in New York, where he will be living for the next six months “so that will be convenient. He's the sweetest person ever.”
from Us Magazine

1 comment: