Friday, May 22, 2009

It's Ok To Be Marie Osmonds Gay Daughter


If you expect Mormon Marie Osmond to be anything but supportive of her daughter Jessica, who is a lesbian, you'd be wrong. The entertainer and mother of eight says she's totally supportive of her eldest child.
"I love my daughter! She's my baby girl, come on," she tells Entertainment Tonight. "So what if she's gay? She's my daughter and she's an amazing woman and a good kid. I raised her, she better be good."
Marie adds that her religion is no impediment when it comes to loving her children, regardless of their sexual orientation.
"I think it's sad when we have to separate something from society. Whether it's, 'Oh you're Jewish,' and then it was 'Oh you're a Mormon,' or 'Oh you're gay.' I love real people," she explains. "A lot of women out there have gay children. Who cares? I want love. I'm a Christian and Christ loved everybody."
from OK Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment