Monday, August 14, 2006

Gay Experience 'Sounds Like Fun,' Says Eva Longoria

Eva LongoriaEva Longoria has warned boyfriend Tony Parker she is hoping for a "full-on gay experience" after sharing a passionate kiss with a female friend. The actress confesses she finds women attractive and is open to the possibility taking her curiosity a step further.
The 31-year-old says, "I wish I had a full-on gay experience because I think women are beautiful creatures. They're much more attractive naked than men, and it sounds like fun. Maybe I'm just holding out for the future.
"I did kiss a woman one time and it was particularly shocking as I was not prepared for it. I met a girl in Las Vegas who I didn't know liked me. We were hanging out with a bunch of friends and we were saying goodbye and she gave me a kiss.
"It was very surprising but very nice. There were tongues involved and it was definitely a real kiss which was soft and gentle and sweet."
from Starpulse

No comments:

Post a Comment