Thursday, October 12, 2006

Andy Dick Says He's Not Gay

Andy DickTroubled comedian Andy Dick insists that he is not gay, even though he's been sexually intimate with men. The star recently completed his seventh stint in rehab for drug and alcohol abuse and claims he is an easy target for the tabloid media.
He tells the Washington Post, "I'm not even gay! Last year, it was anal warts, which I don't have. This year, it's AIDS and gay. Which I don't have and I'm not. No and no. Just because I've been with guys, and I'm bi (sexual), doesn't mean I'm gay."
Dick claims people are jealous of his success and his liberal attitude: "They really love to jump down my throat and rake me across the coals. Just love it. People love to hate. I have a love-hate relationship with the world. The world loves to hate me. It really seems that way now. It all boils down to jealousy. People are upset that they can't do what I do. They hold back. They see me not holding back."
from Star Pulse

No comments:

Post a Comment