Wednesday, January 3, 2007

H From Steps Reveals He's Gay

Ian ‘H’ WatkinsUNITED KINGDOM - Ian ‘H’ Watkins of Steps fame has finally told the world what it already knew – he’s gay!
The former chart star is heading into the Celebrity Big Brother house tonight alongside the likes of Jermaine Jackson and Justin Hawkins.
He revealed the not so shocking news in an interview in today’s Sun saying that he was like some character out of Little Britain.
He said: “I come from a small valley in Wales and it just wasn’t the thing to do to be gay. It’s a bit of a cliché – but I was the only gay in the village.”
He added about the town of Cwmparc in the Rhondda Valley: “People get married at 21 where I come from and if you don’t do that, you’re questioned.”
“You certainly don’t come to London and become a pop tart. I was very different and it was very hard.”
And he says that coming out in the past would have been too hard but now was the right time for him
“I could never have done this years ago, never. I was still coming to terms with it myself. But I’m comfortable with who I am now and I want everyone to know.”
I think we’d all guessed already!
from Entertainment Wise / Daniel Melia

No comments:

Post a Comment