Friday, January 5, 2007

Versatile Boy Always Bottoming

Randy Blue Brandon and ReeseQ: I'm a gay boy who's always been versatile, on top and on the bottom, switching things up. My current boyfriend and I are very much in love, and I'm happy. Except for one thing: In the six months that we've been together I'm always the bottom. When I get the urge to top him he shies away and changes the subject. Here's what frustrates me: He had a very promiscuous past and had many sexual partners, and I know for a fact that he bottomed on a number of occasions. So why is it that when his boyfriend proposes the idea of switching things up he shies away? I don't want to make him feel pressured into doing this, but I think he's being silly. After all, he's done it before with almost complete strangers. —Versatile Boy Always Bottoming

A:
Maybe your boyfriend came down with a bad case of anal warts during that promiscuous phase and he's not letting you fuck him to protect you. Or maybe your boyfriend only enjoys bottoming when he's fucked up on drugs, and he's not using anymore. Or maybe your dick is so big, so absolutely ginormous, so ass-splittingly huge that you've scared his gay slut butt shut.
I can only speculate, VBAB. The only way to find out what's really going on is to promise not to dump your boyfriend if he tells you the truth.
from Savage Love

No comments:

Post a Comment