Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Mark Feehily Is Gay, But He Prefers Jolie To Brad Pitt

Mark Feehily

LONDON
- 'Westlife' heart-throb Mark Feehily has revealed that he would prefer to bed the sexy 'Lara Croft' actress Angelina Jolie over her beau Brad Pitt even though he's gay.
The singer said that his gay lifestyle had not stopped him from fancying women, especially Jolie. However, Feehily would pass on Pitt, as the actor doesn't happen to be his 'type', and added that his preference in men ran to regular guys.
"I fancied girls - I still fancy girls. I really fancy Angelina Jolie but I just don't want to do anything about it any more. Brad Pitt is very good looking but he's not my type. Generally I prefer everyday blokes,"
from NewIndPress

1 comment:

  1. He is very beautiful.As can imagine because he is gay,probably he is extremely sensitive.This make my love him,I wish he loved me too....

    ReplyDelete