Friday, September 15, 2006

Hayden Christensen Keeps Fans Guessing About Gay Rumors

Hayden ChristensenStar Wars star Hayden Christensen likes to keep people guessing about the gay rumours surrounding him, because he finds them entertaining.
The 25-year-old insists he doesn't mind the speculation surrounding his sexuality - and even encourages it. He tells V Man magazine, "To me, masculinity is the ability to flirt with the effeminate." Christensen said the rumours don't bother him "because it's fun, entertaining and a bit of a joke".
The star refused to divulge his sexual orientation during the interview saying cryptically, "People I relate to know who I am." Christensen was photographed kissing his Factory Girl co-star Sienna Miller in March (06), but remains tight-lipped about their relationship.
He adds, "When people catch a picture of Sienna and me, they can speculate, and I don't do anything. Rumours are more fun than reality."
from Press Release

No comments:

Post a Comment