Monday, September 25, 2006

Rupert Everett Becomes Spermless

Rupert EverettLONDON, ENGLAND - Rupert Everett has found himself in a win-lose situation. The actor recently admitted he takes medication to stop from going bald, but as a result, the powerful pills have made him run out of sperm - literally. But at least he has his hair, he says, and that's all that matters.
The openly gay actor - who once starred with Madonna in the movie "The Next Best Thing," about a gay man who gets his friend pregnant and agrees to raise the child - doesn't care about the serious side-effect because he would rather look good than be fertile.
Everett, 47, said, "I take medication for alopecia. It means I don't have any sperm left. If I stop taking the pills, all my hair will fall out, but I would rather have hair than sperm."
Everett has just published his autobiography, "Red Carpets and Other Banana Skins," but insists he has been careful not to offend his friend Madonna by revealing any secrets about the "Hung Up" singer.
He said, "I adore Madonna and I know I have to be careful about telling the truth. People are very sensitive about things and I definitely didn't want to upset her. I didn't want to upset anyone. I don't mind people saying, 'I don't believe it!' Then getting over it. But I would hate to really, really hurt someone."
from All Headline News

No comments:

Post a Comment