Monday, May 21, 2007

Beth Ditto To Strip

Beth Ditto
'The Gossip' singer Beth Ditto wants to strip off for an erotic gay magazine for a second time.
Beth, who bared her super-sized curves in an X-rated photo shoot for the US publication, admits she is desperate to reveal all again.
Speaking at Radio 1's 'Big Weekend' music festival in Preston, England, she said: "I am not ashamed of those pictures, I'm proud of them. I love my body and I love sex, so what's wrong with that? Doing those shoots was so much fun and I would definitely do them again."
The racy snaps of the 15-stone singer featured openly lesbian Beth naked with her girlfriend, and also depicted Beth performing an oral sex act.
The star, whose celebrity fans include Kate Moss and Keira Knightley, often performs in skimpy pants and bras.
from Monsters And Critics

No comments:

Post a Comment