Wednesday, July 6, 2005

Reality TV


I swore that I would not watch another reality TV show, but I did watch The Next Food Network Star. There were only four episodes. It wasn't the greatest TV, but I didn't fall asleep either. The winner would end up with their own show. Right now my favorite shows on this network are with Rachel Ray & Paula Deen.

There were some good people trying out and it was humorous to see some of them perform under pressure of camera, teleprompter, director, ect. There is a lot of worked crammed into a short amount of time.

Dan & Steve, the gay couple won. They seem to work well together, so they have the makings if a good show. I plan to trying some of their recipes like Crispy Whole Striped Bass with Red Tomatillo Sauce and Middle Eastern Beef Kabobs.


Their new show is expected to start airing Sunday September 18.

No comments:

Post a Comment