Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Weight Loss??

Sent for a subscription to Men's Health magazine a few weeks ago. Today I got both the June and July/August issues. I've browsed through this magazine many times before over the past few years at friend's houses and have always found something interesting. I'm definitely not a body builder, but I know that I need to exercise more than I do now. Simple exercises that I can do at home are the best for me. Going to a gym and lifting weights is not something that I ever envision myself doing. I've got just a little bit of a gut that needs to be gotten rid of.

Now comes the question of just how much should I weigh? Well at Get Odd they say 167lbs., at Herbalife they say 184lbs. and at Healthy Glow they say 160-170lbs. Using those figures my guess is around 172lbs. I'm under that, so I just need to work on the exercises some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment