Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Portia Ready To Wed DeGenres

DeGeneresThe Ally McBeal beauty’s wish is to become a bride, if gay marriages are legalized in the US. Portia de Rossi and comedienne DeGeneres, have been romancing for almost a year. If DeGenres will propose her, Portia is ready to say Yes..
"I have to be asked. But I love the idea of marriage. I think it's beautiful. I'm such a romantic and I always have been", Portia said, according Britain's The Sun newspaper.
"I'm happier than I ever thought I could be. Ellen's incredible.
Just being a couple, being able to walk down a red carpet, holding her hand, that's exciting for me", the actress added.
Although Portia confessed she is very happy with her relationship, even if same sex marriages are not currently permitted in the US.
from Softpedia

No comments:

Post a Comment