Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Bisexual Rumors Flatter Actor Jake Gyllenhaal

Jake GyllenhaalAlthough he insists he's attracted only to women, actor Jake Gyllenhaal says he's flattered by rumors he is bisexual.
The dreamy-eyed Gyllenhaal, who plays a homosexual cowboy in Ang Lee's "Brokeback Mountain" alongside Aussie Heath Ledger, says he has never had a gay experience - but he isn't afraid of the possibility of having one.
"You know it's flattering when there's a rumor that says I'm bisexual. It means I can play more kinds of roles," said Gyllenhaal, who has been linked to "Spider-Man" actress Kirsten Dunst. "I'm open to whatever people want to call me. I've never really been attracted to men sexually, but I don't think I would be afraid of it if it happened."
from The Buzz

No comments:

Post a Comment