Tuesday, November 1, 2005

Woody Allen's Nude Pic Joy

Woody AllenWoody Allen claims he's glad ex-wife Mia Farrow found his nude photos of her adopted daughter, Soon-Yi.
The legendary director - who caused a scandal when he married Soon-Yi, who is 35 years his junior - says he is pleased Farrow exposed his affair in 1992 because it changed his life for the better.
He explained: "It was one of the great pieces of luck in my life. It was a turning point in my life for the better."
However, 69-year-old Woody admits he is still like a father figure to his young bride.
Speaking of their relationship, he confessed in an interview with Vanity Fair magazine: "It's got a more paternal feeling to it.
"All the women I went out with were basically my age. Now, here, it just works like magic. The very inequality of me being older and much more accomplished, much more experienced, takes away any real meaningful conflict."
Woody no longer sees his three children with Farrow, and admits he "feels terrible about it."
He said: "I spent millions of dollars and fought in court for years to do it, but could not swing it."
Woody also claims he hates getting older, saying: ""Aging is a terrible thing. It's just all bad news. You deteriorate physically and die.
"I've gained no wisdom, no insight, no mellowing. I would make all the same mistakes again, today."
from Life Style Extra

No comments:

Post a Comment