Tuesday, November 8, 2005

Robbie Williams A Flop In Bed

Robbie WilliamsUNITED KINGDOM - The pop heartthrob says he needs to brush up on his technique in the bedroom - despite women selling their stories saying he's great.
He is quoted by Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper as saying: "All those newspaper stories about me sleeping with people who say that I was amazing and went for three hours. well, they aren't true.
"These people only do that so I won't sue them - and it works. I won't sue if I get a good write up. It's as simple as that. The truth is I'm not very good at it. but I'm willing to learn."
Robbie recently admitted to losing interest in women once he's slept with them.
Speaking about a recent date, the 31-year-old singer - who has made no secret of his desire to settle down - said: "This girl I went out with this week is lovely. Like, really, really fucking lovely. But it must be a scientific fact that the penis rules the brain. Which is such a cruel trick.
As much as we can laugh about it and dismiss it, whatever the thing was that had attracted me to her, it is now a scientific fact that I'm not interested. I had got what I wanted."
from UK-Flava

No comments:

Post a Comment